Monday, September 5, 2011

Rib Cook-Off


This weekend was a Rib Cook-Off in Sparks Nevada. It was amazing. So many ribs from all over the place. There were lots of tents and people were selling clothes, jewelry, and antiques. I had a great time and ate a lot. i hope you enjoy all the pictures.





I just thought these little animals were so cute!





These guys ate some really good ribs because there was bbq sauce all over there shirts. lol




I loved these antiques they were real eggs made into beautiful peaces of art. They were so delicate and pretty i was so afraid to touch them.




The night ended with a carnival it was beautiful. We did not ride anything, but enjoyed the scenery.
I did pick up some chocolate covered strawberries on my way out. That were delicious. I hope you enjoyed.
Stay Unique 
Xoxo Latoya

No comments:

Post a Comment